Friday, July 25, 2008

chicka chicka boom boom will there be enough room?

so basically i cant wash for my hair for 3 days and since its so smooth and shiny and healthy feeling i keep running my fingers thru it. Now im scared it will get greasy so im trying to text and type as much as possible to distract my hands from making their way up to my not-so-lion-looking hair.
i could fill you guys in with some more good finds.
we are doing an american eagle and express print ad so we are saving everything from those brands that we get in and keeping them in the back so in two weeks when we put the stuff out there willl be a TON of it. did i mention that they are fall clothes? hellllloooo we look good in fall clothes! and ive never bought anythng from express because they are soo expensive, but they make really good sweaters and we are selling them for 12.99 so im thinkng about scooping one of those up. but seriously the american eagle section = heaven. i dont need anymore hoodies, but you have no idea how tempting it is when they are only 14.99. which means theyll only be 12 with my discount. holy smokes. but im practicing self control in the hoodie department becuase we got in an american eagle pea coat thats like a dark gray color, and its only going to be $16.00 for me cause of our 20% off day. seriously, it would be like 70-100 in the store. annndd im getting one of those huge poofy winter coats for only 16.00 also.
its amazing.
oh and those booties i bought everyone were only 99 CENTS. probably like 6 or 8.50 at american eagle.
marshalls is where its at, yo.

1 comment:

The Jessee Journal said...

99 CENTS??? YOu can't get stuff like that at an outlet mall OR SAVERS/DI for prices like that. I am going to go CRAZY when we go out there in Oct. (unless I'm poor ;) I don't have ANY hoodies -- I might have to mail you $15 and have you pick one out. THe only hoodies I have are really baggy. I just spent all summer buying summer clothes so we'll see about fall ;)