Wednesday, July 23, 2008

booties.

i bought you guys (marcie and chelsee) these for winter. they are slippers..kinda.
theyre american eagle, and i think they are soo cute. but if you dont then say something cause i return them. oh and in the picture with all the crap on the floor, i have the right one on side ways which is why the poofballs are on the same side...


2 comments:

The Jessee Journal said...

Lyssa you rock my world!! YOu need to move out here so we can be shopppers together! Those are too cute :)I feel a photo shoot coming on ...

The Rowleys said...

Those are so RAD! Totally love them especially since I have the feeling that our apartment is gonna get stremely cold in the winter. I can't wait to move out there and become 'Marshalls addicted' (if we move out there that is...) Don't forget- amusement park is still in the plans for next summer!