Tuesday, November 23, 2010

twenty-twentytwo

Day twenty
Im grateful for those people who are brave enough to pull over and help you out on the side of the road when your car needs some attention. And for the first time it wasn’t mine! I was going with my roommate down to Idaho falls in lots of snow and her windshield wiper popped off. I swear the kid that pulled over was like..14 haha
Day twenty one
Im grateful for having church close, cause then if im running late its not such a big deal cause I’ll be there in like..2 seconds
Day twenty two
Today I went with my roommate Stephanie to a high school to watch her teach them a dance she choreographed..shes dang good. The dance is just over a minute long and their paying her like $3500. Seriously. And I’ve seen her sort of dance before but it was interesting to see her in her element of going through it step by step so they’ll understand, so Im grateful for when people share their talents..

No comments: