sixteen:
I'm grateful that our math teacher lets us out early sometimes. I have class from 7-10 on tuesdays. yep, that means sitting in one place...learning MATH of all things. and im not going to liee, there have been looots of times that i've left really early...cause i knew i would just facebook or look at old pictures if i stayed any longer, but for the past three weeks in a row, my math teacher has let us out EARLY! yeeah.
seventeen:
Today I am grateful for my mom. i'm grateful for her EVERYDAY. but i got to talk to her this morning, when my roommates were asleep and when she was the only one home. I like those times :) Just me and my mom. :) Usually when i call nobody will answer the first time but i just hold my phone causei know it'll start ringing a few minutes after i get their voicemail. BUT ..today, my mom picked up on the SECOND ring..that is monumental. and when i commented on it she said she ran to the phone :) I love my mom. A lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment