Marcie suggested a gratitude journal. I don’t know exactly what that means, but im guessing I just say something im grateful for everyday. Like I said before, it will keep me sane.. I had a new years resolution where I would write down one thing that made me happy every single day..even if it was something goofy like a good parking spot at school (which is actually a really big deal) and it didn’t matter where I wrote it...even if it was in the margin of my homework or something. I did it until April and then all the sudden I didn’t one day…annnd that’s all it takes L But that’s okay! Cause this will be like a Part Two kind of thing!


So for today, I am grateful that it is November. I like new months and new beginnings. And im also grateful for when people force you to have fun. I think sometimes my roommates and I will plan something and then I start thinking about it too much and it feels like it will be less and less fun. That’s dumb. I think my favorite memories happened because someone suggested something random and spur of the moment, and I didn’t always want to go..but I went. And it rocked. For example, two weeks ago a couple people came over at like 11 and asked if I wanted to go golfing. It was freezing outside. I can’t golf. and I was being a bum so I said no.. .well then peer pressure happened and next thing I knew I was at a golf course breaking open glowsticks and pouring them on golfballs. It was one of my favorite nights of the semester, and im thankful for those breaks.“At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. -Albert Schweitzer
oh ps here is halloween:
We went around scaring people one night
and these are our legit costumes..they doubled as a costume for an 80s party.. we started off as Punkers but then soon realized all the stuff we got was bright colors. i dont know. by the time ahlloween came around i didnt like them anymore but thats okay.
And here are fun things we do:
oh ps here is halloween:
We went around scaring people one night

and these are our legit costumes..they doubled as a costume for an 80s party.. we started off as Punkers but then soon realized all the stuff we got was bright colors. i dont know. by the time ahlloween came around i didnt like them anymore but thats okay.
And here are fun things we do:

1 comment:
oh HOORAY. I"m getting a late start today. So glad you're doing it!! Love your pics, the eighties costume is SO STINKING cute (so cute that I might hijack it next year for myself??)
Post a Comment