So basically i have these moments of panicking when i realize that i have to have a gift sent out to my sister in ohio in time for thanksgiving..and i haven't even picked one out yet. uhh no big deal, right? But then i have these other moments where i drown out the stress of holidays (which isn't always a great thing..cause i really need to get on that!) and just think of how excited i am for them to happen.
I'm grateful that a lot of my family is going to have christmas together for the first time in a while..and im grateful i'll get to see my fat yellow dog that i've been missing a ridiculous amount. (and my sisters and parents and grandparents)
I am grateful to have been raised in a home where holidays were the biggest thing since sliced bread. And i'm grateful that the love for every holiday stuck with me...so that i could stay up til 3am decorating my apartment for a halloween party and then wonder why i waited so long to do it :)



1 comment:
I have no clue what that last picture is ...
Post a Comment