Sunday, November 23, 2008

dklfja;sdk

i havent posted in forever because...well....i think im dying.
I have blisters inside of my mouth and on my stomach and back. (you cnt see the blisters on my stomach and back but i swear they have to be there..i feel sharp pains on the outsie constantlyyy!)i woke my mom up at 1 this morning, hysterically saying i had a skin disease. so we went to the store and got this cream stuff to stop itching, because thats kinda what its like. its not really working though. :(
but im grateful for not getting lost anymore. i got a GPS at a preblackfriday sale. it was like...$90 cheaper. hooorayyy

2 comments:

The Rowleys said...

Oh my gosh! I'm dying too! It must be that we are connected like ET and that boy were. Cuz lately I've been having a hard time since I get really dizzy, sick after I eat and I can't turn easily cuz my back hurts! Hmm, thats really strange. Are you gonna see a dermatologist to figure it out or whats your plan?

The Rowleys said...

Oh wait I have to leave another comment I forgot to leave earlier. So you know your post about Juliet? Jordan was confused and thought that you actually bought a dog! LOL You threw him off with the 'puppy' comment. ANywho thought I'd give you some laughs!