Stories you will MAKE time to read. oh, and a few complaining moments too.
I would, I would :) That looks super cute -- and LONG :)
HECK YES I WOULD! I bought Kirsti something like that and I always want to borrow it!
So, does Marshalls have any juicy trouser jeans? Because seriously I saw some online and would DIE for them, and would prolly die once Jordan saw the price tag of 210 dollars! LOL
Juicy= brandtrouser jean= it has the same cut as dress pants, the wide leg all the way down, but it's made out of jean fabric instead...google it
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I would, I would :) That looks super cute -- and LONG :)
HECK YES I WOULD! I bought Kirsti something like that and I always want to borrow it!
So, does Marshalls have any juicy trouser jeans? Because seriously I saw some online and would DIE for them, and would prolly die once Jordan saw the price tag of 210 dollars! LOL
Juicy= brand
trouser jean= it has the same cut as dress pants, the wide leg all the way down, but it's made out of jean fabric instead...google it
Post a Comment