Saturday, March 22, 2008

easterrrr.


okay here are pictures of my new hair! i chose the one you could see it best in, but its probably a let down cause you can't see the full affect...i'll put it up probably tomorrow so you can see the for real change..

i know this picture looks awkward and incredibly posed, but i told chels that i bought skinny jeans (which is right up there with those unforgiveable sins) but i bought them ONLY so i could wear them with my uggs and i wouldnt have to tuck my jeans in and have it be uncomfortable. dont worry. your fashion icon hasnt failed you :)

oh and the egg is green and i put reinforcers for the eyes so they would be huge and i gave him puffy cheeks so it would look like he is about to baarf, but the flash kinda ruined that. oh well. more pictures sooon yo.

5 comments:

The Rowleys said...

So when I zoomed in on the picture I saw the hair difference and I think it looks AWESOME! Seriously not punk the way I imagined it. Oh, and your bangs do look greasy :)

Oh, and Jordan liked the throwing up egg!

Alysssssa. said...

thanksss
dude i know.
its cause i had it curly and then instead of waiting 9 ears to shower and take the gel out i just re-straightened it...so it was clumpy
want to hear a secret? i only straightened the front for pictures haha laazzy i know, but the back was a curly mess. i figured you can't see it so why not?

The Jessee Journal said...

I love the light color. It looks really natural on you. It doesn't look incredibly shocking with the two tone either (I've seen some that are blonde/dark brown). I really like it personally. Does the two-tone still look cute when your hair is curly though?? I want to do something with my hair. I'm bored.

The Jessee Journal said...

ok, so I had to go look at an old pic of you on the blog to get a feel for the hair color difference. I had to add, after doing so, that this new color really warms up your skin tone and is very flattering. Not that your normal hair wasn't cute ...

Alysssssa. said...

hahah thanks marcie.
i think it looks fine when its curly..obviously not as good as when its straight but today i put it up and it was curly and it didnt look bad. welll at least i didnt think so and people didnt stop and point w hen they saw me..you should dye your hair tooo. idk how but "variety adds spice to life" (thats from the little mermaid 2 in cae you didnt know)