Monday, February 11, 2008

Sing it, Aretha.

After I got home today I decided I wasn’t going to write about work because nothing happened. They told me I could leave 3 hours before my shift was even over. I hope they were serious when they said I would get more hours in march..cause this is sort of lame.
I looked dang good though. Haha Im such a trendy person, what can I say??
I went in at 10 and took all the Nautica shirts and put them on display so I had to sort thru well over 200 just to pull them out…and marshalls does all their own packaging so the wrappers come off CONSTNATLY its just a big mess but my stand looked amazing, I wanted to take a picture . then I sorted the sale stuff…did you know that Donald trumps shirts are regular $50 but I could hook you up with one for $8. That’s crazy. Same with his ties, they come in this really cool case that has his name on them (uh in case you wanna put your tie on display?) but still. I think its neat.
Then I sorted thru clearance toys ..seriously NOBODY was coming in..i think they were all at walmart cause they said it was supposed to snow a lot tonight. So then aly asked if I wanted to go home and I was tempted to say no I’ll stay for the hours. But I was doing nothing. And couldn’t fake productiveness anymore so I left at 2.
Then I came home and slept from 330-615. How sick is that?? Now its 1030 and im wired. Lame.
Hmm what else could I say?...
Im reading a book right now called Izzy Willy-Nilly. Im a big believer in judging a book by its cover. And this one definitely has a lame cover, but I accept book recommendations so im giving it a try.
Okay Im starting to bore myself now.
Adios tacos.
oh and the subject line is because i turn 18 in less than a month..and you know how she sings that song Think where she goes freeedommmmm blahblal
well. i thought it was creative. :)

2 comments:

The Jessee Journal said...

are you sure you want to work with troubled teens? Sounds like you have a lucrative career in retail displays ; )

Alysssssa. said...

hah uhh im pretty sure working in retail my entire life would make me into a troubled adult..aka a serial killer.
i think i'll stick with the crazy teenagers!!